SELECT A SERVICE
OIL + FILTER CHANGES
Maximize the life of your vehicle’s engine with regular oil changes at Country Auto Clinic’s dedicated oil change bay.
Our ASE certified mechanics will also perform a complimentary 30 point digital vehicle inspection.
TUNE UP + ENGINE DIAGNOSTICS
Specialized Engine Diagnostics Include
- Ford OEM VCMII diagnostic
- Ford OEM VCMII re-flash
- MDI Tech II GM diagnostic
- MDI Tech II GM re-flash
- Snap-on scanner for European and Asian vehicles
COMPLETE TRANSMISSION SERVICES
We are well equipped to handle all your transmission needs:
- Removing and examining the sump or pan
- Replacing the filter Cleaning the pan
- Reinstalling with a new pan gasket
- Pumping out the rest of the old fluid and replacing it with new, high-quality ATF
- Adding a friction modifier
SUPERIOR BRAKE + ROTOR SERVICES
Safety and security start with superior brakes.
If your brakes are making strange sounds like grinding or squealing, its time for an inspection.
Superior Brake Services
- Lubricate caliper slides and shoe pads with high-temperature brake lubricant
- Replace drum hardware and caliper bushings, pins, and sleeves
- Rebuild or replace calipers and wheel cylinders
- Resurface or replace both rotors and drums
- Flush the brake fluid and bleed all the lines
- New linings for front and rear brakes
- Check and adjust the parking brake
- Inspection of wheel bearings
Steering + Suspension Services
If your car is shaking at higher speeds, doesn’t ride smooth, or has a tendency to veer in one direction, its time for an inspection.
Our Steering and Suspension Checks
- Inspect suspension and steering systems
- Vehicle is placed on alignment rack, where sensors are mounted and compensated
- Print initial tire alignment readings
- Camber, caster and toe angles are adjusted
- Print final tire alignment readings
- Test drive the vehicle
STARTING, CHARGING, AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Power windows
- Electric heated seats
- Radios and more.
HVAC – HEATING, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING
- Poor heating issues in the winter
- Not cooling in the summer
- Low air flow from air ducts
- Windshield fogs up
- Antifreeze smell
- Superior check engine light diagnostics
- Emission system servicing
- Turbo Charger problems
- Drivability issues
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
Today, the increasing amount of check engine light codes (+200 and rising), manufacturer specific code descriptions, along with pages of manufacturer specific published service information to aid in diagnosing the code (the code alone won’t tell you exactly what is wrong), have made self diagnosing with a general code, a thing of the past.
We invest a large amount in updates to manufacturer specific scans. Our investment, along with years of professional expertise, are intended to give you peace of mind and clarity regarding your vehicles check engine light.
Contact us today to setup a time to thoroughly diagnose your check engine light.
Standard service rates apply.
Accepted Payment Forms
© 2018 Country Auto Clinic